Insomnia thoughts - How my brain works when I can’t sleep…
Insomnia thoughts - Things I think about when I’m tired but can’t get to sleep, a current list:
1) Is one large latte enough of a caffeine hit to stop me from sleeping?
2) I haven’t seen the kids Playdough set in months, so why do I keep finding tiny Playdough models everywhere?
3) How long can I leave unused water in the kettle before I should throw the old water away and refill the kettle when making a cuppa?
4) All or none. Why am I unable to find a middle ground when it comes to eating a packet of biscuits?
5) Why is it nicer to warm up cold feet on a hot body than it is to cool a hot body on cold feet?
6) How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
7) What’s a woodchuck?
8) Why does it annoy me that the word “Melbourne” in the Melbourne Open signs is off centre?
9) Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
10) Who decided that the word “lisp” should have an ‘s’ rather than a ‘th’ in it?