Redefining the dictionary - Words starting “Epi”
Attending our local pub quiz recently, there was a section of ten questions whose answers all began with the letters “epi”.
Considering I can barely think of ten words that start with those letters, we did well. It got me thinking of new definitions, though:
- Epilogue: The first poo of the morning after a curry the night before.
- Epic hunt - Piers Morgan.
- Epididymis - An online video of P Diddy taking - and missing - a shot at basketball.
- Epilation - The ecstatic feeling of getting smooth legs.
- Epimorphic - Being the best, most epic character made of clay. Ever.
- Episperm - The out-of-fashion hairdo belonging to you Greek friend, Epi.
- Epitaph - A summary statement of a Welshman.